COVID 19 MITIGATION PLAN
According to section 13k of Wisconsin’s Safer at Home order, all Kunes Country auto Group locations are deemed ESSENTIAL and shall remain open until further notice or mandate.
Kunes Country is immediately taking the following precautions
to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers:
- Keep distance from each other. No shaking hands or other physical contact.
- Employees MUST wipe down your work area at least three times a day. This includes surfaces, keyboards, door knobs telephones, arms of chairs, etc.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands after every customer contact.
- Wear gloves when servicing the inside of a customer’s vehicle. Wipe surfaces including door handles when exiting.
- Use wheel covers if entering the inside of a customer’s vehicle.
- Any employee showing symptoms of Covid19 MUST GO HOME and MAY NOT return to work until a negative test result is confirmed.
- Customer waiting areas must be arranged to facilitate social distancing guidelines. These areas must be cleaned at least three times a day.
- Restrooms and other public areas must be cleaned at least twice a day - at closing and mid-day.
- Plan details may be modified as further guidelines are released from Federal, State and Local Agencies.